Contact Info:

Mark@CrossFitRAD.com
775.297.5419

Friday, November 30, 2012

Crap Shoes

RADthletes,

Stop buying this shoe.  I have had at least four RAD members come in with them...............and each has had immediate setbacks in their squat technique.  Some have even started to have hip/knee pain because of it.  These shoes both suck and blow.  I hope they die.



This is not a bash on Reebok shoes.  I have the Reebok CrossFit Nano and love them.............and most RAD members now have the Nano 2.0.  Both are great shoes as far as I'm concerned.  My Nano's have held up better than any CrossFit shoe that I have owned.

Make sure you hit me up if you are in the market for a new CrossFit shoe.  I'll set ya straight.

5 comments:

  1. Everything is personal .... Mark open your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful. I bookmarked this blog a while ago because of the useful content and I am never being disappointed. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not advisable to wear completely flat shoes, because they don't offer the best arch support. Best shoes for crossfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very amizing crossfit shoes.This are very comfortable and stylish.you can also visit best crossfit shoes


    ReplyDelete
  5. Really your these Crossfit shoes looking so nice and fashionable.I just loved it.Also nowadays there are lots of shoes around us but these shoes quality are not so good.Whereas i can see you are providing best crossfit shoes and all of them from renowned brand.So i can just say that your this website is really so helpful for the people.Thank You

    ReplyDelete